How Utah State Bar Transforms their Visibility and Compliance Reporting with Adlumin
Utah State Bar was only receiving partial transparency with their previous solution. They were searching for a product that would provide their IT team with easy reporting capabilities and complete network visibility.
“Every IP address that I have here, outside of a printer and a phone, are on the Adlumin platform. So, I am getting logs, I am getting information from firewalls, my switches, my workstations, my servers, some of apps, Office 365…etc.”
– David Clark, Director of IT at Utah State Bar
Before Adlumin, Utah State Bar worked with a Managed Service Provider that required their team to do all the heavy lifting while providing only partial visibility. They were working with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) technology and were expected to become experts and understand their system without much guidance.
- Utah State Bar’s previous SIEM solution required them to do the heavy lifting with little support.
- Seeking a Security Operations Platform to protect 15,000 member attorneys, 60 employees, and five subtenants.
- Partial visibility to end-user traffic within their network.
- Needed a product that provided easy reporting capabilities for stakeholders.
- Simplified compliance requirements with Adlumin’s one-touch compliance reporting and monitoring capability.
- Empowers their enterprise with 360-degree visibility and prioritization with machine learning.
- Deployed the Security Operations Platform to discover threats, malfunctions, and IT operations failures in real time.
- Logs end-user traffic daily, monitoring for suspicious activity.