Adlumin Releases New 2022 Q1 Features Roundup
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Krystal Rennie, Communications Manager, Adlumin
Phone: (202) 352-8001
The company rolls out its top 5 recently released features, tools and detections as the platform’s capabilities continue to expand, tailoring to the needs of its customers.
[WASHINGTON – April 26, 2022] – Today, Adlumin released its Q1 features roundup for its managed security services platform. The company has added multiple updates and enhancements to the platform, amplifying its user experience and customers’ needs.
The company’s customer base is growing exponentially, which calls for the addition of new features, tools and capabilities. The company has evolved significantly in the first quarter of 2022 by making additions to its product that will benefit the industries in which it serves.
“A major goal for the engineering team in Q1 was to increase the platform capabilities available to the end-user,” said Massie Hussaini, Director of Application Development at Adlumin. “We are looking to expand on these capabilities with further integrations and upgrades to our feature set in the coming quarters.”
Below is the Q1 Roundup of Adlumin’s most significant new features, products and detections:
- Ransomware Self-Assessment Tool (R-SAT): Ransomware has become the most visible cyber threat to our nation’s network. R-SAT allows customers to assess the risk of ransomware attacks and how to mitigate those risks.
- Continuous Vulnerability Management (CVM): Adlumin’s CVM tool allows you to focus on protecting your infrastructure and prioritizing vulnerability remediations.
- ATIP Shield: ATIP Shield is Adlumin’s publicly accessible threat intelligence feed, containing IP address indicators of compromise sourced from several industry-leading private sector companies and U.S. government entities.
- Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR) Custom Blocklists: Adlumin’s SOAR custom blocklist feature allows you to create an IP blocklist containing items of your choosing. SOAR Custom Blocklists are intended for automated ingest by firewalls, IDS/IPS and other devices that can import external/dynamic blocklists.
- Holistic Detections: Adlumin added a new data science-based detection for access events, designed to be used in combination with an existing machine learning algorithm that flags unusual access activity among users of a network.
“The Data Science team has been hard at work this quarter advancing our detection capabilities through cutting-edge research and arming multiple algorithms to protect against common exploits,” said Arijit Dutta, Director of Data Science at Adlumin. “We are excited to see the platform continue to expand and improve cybersecurity readiness for our customers and partners.”
As the year continues, the company plans to release more innovative features and custom detections to enhance customer experience and further guide its successful path within the cybersecurity industry.
Adlumin Inc. is a patented, cloud-native managed security services platform built for corporate organizations that demand innovative cybersecurity solutions and easy-to-use, comprehensive reporting tools. The Adlumin team has a passion for technology and solving the most challenging problems through the targeted application of data science and compliance integration. Our mission is to illuminate or provide visibility to every customer’s environment through real-time threat detection, analysis, and response to ensure sensitive data remains secure. www.adlumin.com