3 Benefits of a Mobile-Friendly Security Operations Platform
By: Brittany Demendi, Corporate Communications Manager
In today’s increasingly mobile world, organizations must be able to access their security operations platform anywhere, anytime. Having 24/7 visibility into your environment on the go is a game changer. Specifically, Adlumin’s Security Operations Platform allows users to see the exact same view from any device as they would on their computer. This is essential to ensure everyone has complete visibility and is on the same page, keeping organizations secure and up to date with the latest threats regardless of where they’re located.
Having access to a security operations platform from a mobile device can provide several benefits:
- 24×7 Visibility to Your Environment:
- First, when cybersecurity professionals are on the go, they can easily access their organization’s security operations platform from their mobile device to view their environment, giving them visibility to potential security incidents while they are still happening. It can provide real-time updates on the latest security threats, allowing organizations to identify potential issues proactively.
- The Adlumin mobile-friendly Security Operations Platform tracks cybercriminal behavior. It can quickly identify when there is an attacker within an organization’s environment—ultimately learning what goes on within every phase of an attack.
- Take on a Proactive Security Strategy and Reduce Dwell Time:
- Second, accessing a security operations platform from a mobile device can help organizations stay ahead of the curve. This can drastically reduce the time it takes to mitigate potential threats, minimize the risk of compromised data, and take steps to prevent threats from becoming issues.
- Adlumin’s Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) capability analyzes gathered data and deploys automated responses for each specific threat brought to light. When cybersecurity professionals can access their security operations platform on the go, they can see any alert produced from the SOAR capability come through.
- Provide Flexibility and Agility:
- Finally, accessing a security operations platform from a mobile device can provide organizations with the flexibility and agility to respond quickly to any changes in the security environment. It can also provide organizations access to the latest security and compliance tools and technologies, allowing them to stay on top of the latest developments in the security space.
- Adlumin’s Security Operations Platform provides one-touch compliance reporting and monitoring from your mobile or tablet device for instant access. Security teams are being asked to use data-driven processes to improve their cybersecurity posture, so Adlumin’s reporting module produces reports based on live, accurate, and contextualized data.
One Platform, Multiple Views
Adlumin is launching a new user interface (UI) that enables users to view the same platform as its security analysts from any device, anytime. The streamlined design has improved navigation allowing users to quickly access the information they need to make informed decisions and act promptly against potential threats. What’s new?
- Mobile-Friendly Design: The new UI is fully responsive so that you can access your cybersecurity data anywhere, on any device.
- Improved Search Functionality: Search capabilities are updated, so you can quickly get answers to large and complex searches.
- Enhanced Reporting Capabilities: Reports include a new look and provide more insights and details.
- Simplified Navigation: The platform is reorganized to make it easier to find features.
With the rise of mobile devices, organizations need to have the ability to access their security operations platform from their mobile device while on the go. Doing so can provide organizations with the tools and information they need to identify, investigate, and respond to security threats quickly and effectively while staying up to date with the latest developments in the security space.
Learn more about how Adlumin’s Managed Detection and Response Services and Security Operations Platform can empower your team to illuminate threats, eliminate cyber risk, and command authority. Contact us today, schedule a demo, or sign-up for a free trial.