Why a Credit Union Protecting $400 Million in Assets Relies on Adlumin’s Managed Detection and Response
Southeast Financial Credit Union only received partial visibility into its network and needed a solution with a scalable, feasible price point. They searched for a solution that provided services and reduced reaction time between suspicious activity and a potential attack. Explore how Adlumin’s security experts ensure 24×7 protection.
Before Adlumin, Southeast Financial Credit Union lacked the proper support due to its team size and network visibility. They worked closely with Wrightcore, a ConvergeOne Company, a trusted technology partner of Adlumin, to find a more robust security operations platform that best fits their needs. In addition to the rising threats and attacks on the financial sector, they sought a solution to help them stay proactive.
- Trouble finding a solution with a feasible price point that was scalable.
- Increased risks and ransomware attacks within the financial sector year-over-year looking for a proactive solution.
- The internal IT team was spread thin and lacked the proper resources and support due to size.
- SEFCU could not access timely threat information to review its environment correctly.
- Adlumin’s Security Operations Platform reduced SEFCU’s alerts by 65%, allowing speed and context to correct priorities.
- Access to 24×7 security and an extended security team with Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Services.
- User and Entity Behavior Analytics highlights all potential threats by mapping behavior patterns for every member and employee.
- Adlumin reduced reaction time between suspicious activity and a potential attack with threat intelligence.
- SEFCU closed gaps between security assessments and significantly reduced risk with Continuous Vulnerability Management (CVM).
Explore how Adlumin’s Security Operations Platform transformed Southeast Financial Credit Union’s cybersecurity practice.