- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Adlumin collects the following data:
- Employee Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Customer information (Name, email address, employer, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Adlumin with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- If you have an account on your business network that uses Adlumin’s Security and Compliance Platform, Adlumin will collect your information directly from either Active Directory or your personal computer connected to the network.
How will we use your data?
Adlumin collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- The Adlumin Platform uses your information to track User and Entity Behavior Analytics for your company’s network.
- Adlumin sells its platform through Partner Sales, if Adlumin sells its platform to you directly and you agree, Adlumin may share your data with one of our partner companies so that they may offer you their other products and services.
- Adlumin may send you information about the Adlumin Platform when new features are released.
How do we store your data?
Adlumin securely stores your data within the Amazon Web Services Platform located in the Oregon AWS site. Adlumin will keep your data in its platform until you are no longer a customer, then all data will be deleted permanently.
Adlumin would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Adlumin from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Adlumin partners’ group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Adlumin would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request Adlumin for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request that Adlumin correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Adlumin to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that Adlumin erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that Adlumin restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to Adlumin’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that Adlumin transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
- Call us at: (202)352-8001
- Or write to us: DataProtectionOfficer@adlumin.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Adlumin uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Adlumin uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Adlumin sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
Call us at: (202)352-8001
Or write to us: DataProtectionOfficer@adlumin.com