Channel Account Manager Position
To apply, please visit the original job post here.
Adlumin provides the first-ever cloud-native Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution with the capability to monitor and defend customer networks locally, in the cloud, and across the globe. Using AI and machine learning, Adlumin’s security analytics platform utilizes User and Entity Behavior Analytics, or UEBA, to dynamically generate SIEM rules. Adlumin gives users the ability to quickly and expertly scope a potential breach using research tools that will help to visualize access for every account and system on a network. The platform offers a wealth of built-in compliance reporting options for a multitude of compliance standards, including PCI DSS, NIST, HIPAA, ISO 270001, GLBA, FFIEC CAT, NCUA ACET and more.
Adlumin is a Preferred Service Provider of the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) and early-stage ThinkTECH Accelerator Program participant. We are also an Associate Member of the Credit Union National Association (CUNA).
The Channel Account Manager (CAM) is part of the Channel sales organization and is responsible for sales and revenue growth in a geographic territory which includes designated Regional Partners, branches of National Partners, MSPs, MSSPs and Credit Union Service Organizations. Our Channel Account Managers are expected to use consultative and strategic selling skills along with a strong understanding of the cyber security industry to consistently achieve quota attainment as assigned by management. They are also expected to develop highly productive reseller and MSP/MSSP partner relationships so that partners become self-sufficient in marketing and selling our products.
- Identify, recruit, onboard and develop a set of productive and capable partners
- Drive enablement, capability, competency and loyalty
- Manage the day to day relationship between the partner and Adlumin
- Sales enablement and readiness of partners
- Discover and manage sales opportunities with all designated Partners in region, providing accurate and updated sales funnel with current status
- Provide accurate and detailed monthly and quarterly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities to meet or exceed quota requirements.
- Develop territory plan, including documenting recruiting strategy
- Assist Partners in broadening their product expertise and sales opportunities, striving for growth from all associated selling resources
- Train partners on product, processes, and effective sales techniques
- Coordinate Partner access to Sales, Sales Engineering, and Marketing resources as appropriate
- Disseminate all communications and announcements
- Coordinate local Partner participation in events and training
- Drive product and promotions and programs
- Attend Shows and conference calls, as designated by management
- Read all communications and maintaining a high level of knowledge on all products, programs and promotions
- Recruitment of partners in territory into partner program
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of related experience in the Channel with Channel Partners
- Demonstrated experience in working with cyber security VARs and MSPs/MSSPs
- Extensive knowledge and experience in cyber security, SIEM market preferred
- Relationships and contacts within cyber security partners in the US
- Proven success of building strong relationships and partnerships
- Proven success in identifying, recruiting, onboarding and developing partners
- Understanding of company’s SIEM products and use cases
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and constantly looking for innovative ways to drive revenue
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
- Ability to travel an average of 25% when appropriate
Job Type: Full-time
- Generous PTO
- Vision, Dental, 100% Coverage on Medical Insurance
- Beautiful new office space in downtown Washington D.C.
Adlumin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.