WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Adlumin’s goal is simple, make our customer's world a safer place through innovative cybersecurity products. Teamwork is the only way to achieve this. We value people who bring new perspectives and life experiences to the Adlumin team. If you are looking for a place that values your desire, curiosity, and passion to learn, you have come to the right place.
We believe in working hard and playing hard. The Adlumin team creates an exciting working environment for it's employees so that everyone thrives and gets a chance to lead if they desire to do that. Come, join us and see how much fun creativity really is.
WE ARE CONSTANTLY LOOKING FOR TALENT
Current Positions Available
We're a leading cybersecurity and banking compliance software platform company with technology-based clients focused on the internet, cyber security, and enterprise software. We are based in the Washington D.C. area with an office just two (2) blocks from metro stop in Rosslyn, Virginia and three blocks from Key Bridge and Washington D.C.. Our sales team is expanding and we need staff that are seeking to start or further their career in technology related sales.
Primary responsibilities include the communication of our client's core value proposition which requires basic 'real world business experience', a friendly, out-going personality, and willingness to use our automated communications to call on business managers and executives to 'open doors'. You will primarily contacting companies that have already expressed an interest in our technology platform. We will teach you exactly what to say, it will be fun and rewarding. In addition to your salary, you can earn a commission on everyone that purchases Adlumin as a result of your efforts.
Must be an excellent conversationalist that connects with people, self-motivated, have a strong desire to contribute the success of your team and able to perform research via the phone/internet. A passion for helping people understand the benefits of technology is a plus. Experience required.
This position is not for the meek! We're looking for employees that are interested in learning, growing, and are unafraid of hard work... in fact, if you've read this far, and you're not the kind of person to call for an interview, don't apply. We're looking for outgoing individuals!
- Identify, qualify/profile and present basic solution benefits
- Handle the initial calling effort, nurture and ready leads for transfer to sales executives for conference calls, face-to face appointments.
- Set qualified leads and appointments each week
- Confirm all information and ensure the highest level of data integrity
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Outreach to business contacts via phone and e-mail (a lot!)
- Effectively introduce and represent the product value proposition
- Accurately process leads, profiles and appointments
- Schedule and make follow up calls(call-backs), confirmation calls for scheduled appointments
- Report issues or concerns to the CEO
- Ability to multi-task
- Accurately update our Hubspot Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with suspect, prospect, & customer data
- Organization and self-management to insure the most effective use of time
- Enterprise Software: 1 year (Preferred)
PTO, Vision, Dental, Supplemental Medical Available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Contact: Tim Evans
Senior Vice President & Co-Founder
Job Type: Full-time