Adlumin Sales Engineer / Technical Sales Person
Adlumin is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation and compliance. Among other accolades, Adlumin is positioned as the Leading Financial Institution SIEM and Preferred Service Provider for the Independent Community Bankers of America since January 2020. We are based in Washington D.C.
As the Sales Engineer, you will have the opportunity to provide pre-sales technical enablement to all accounts. You will also support and sell an award-winning, comprehensive threat lifecycle management solution that solves the most critical issues faced by enterprise IT environments.
This is a position based out of Washington D.C. Adlumin is focused on the financial sector, including banks, credit unions, hedge funds, trusts, and other related industries.
- Development and delivery of Adlumin product demonstrations to prospects which includes the responsibility to lead all lead technical activities involved during the sales cycle.
- Architecture design and planning in accordance with the prospect’s expectations.
- Ability to provide customer implementation and support during Adlumin’s two-week no cost, no risk, proof of value (PoV).
- Successfully build relationships across customer’s IT silos to document their infrastructure and understand their challenges and seek out potential projects.
- Ability to work closely with Adlumin’s National Marketing SVP in making tactical decisions regarding the sale.
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth across the U.S.
- 3-5+ years of experience as a direct or channel Sales Engineer selling Enterprise Software
- Passion for technology, convincing, able to read the room to ask the ride questions.
- Experience installing and working with Windows, Linux, and Virtual Desktops.
- Some software and/or scripting experience (regex, powershell, etc).
- Must have demonstrated experience working with customers and prospects to understand their technical challenges and requirements and to have effectively proposed desired solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress.
- Self-motivated and constantly looking for ways to improve both product and process.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges.
Adlumin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $140,000.00 per year
- Generous PTO
- Vision, Dental, 100% Coverage on Medical Insurance
- Beautiful new office space in downtown Washington D.C.
- Scripting: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Windows: 2 years (Required)
- Linux: 2 years (Required)
- Software Testing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales Engineer: 3 years (Preferred)
- Washington, DC – Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
To apply, please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line.