Sales Engineer / Technical Sales Position
To apply, please email your résumé to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line.
Adlumin Sales Engineer/Technical Sales Person
As the Technical Sales Lead, you will have the opportunity to conduct 45-60 minutes of sales demonstrations of our SIEM platform multiple times per day. You will also help with customer support, training, and sell the leading financial institution automated security and compliance platform for financial institutions (banks, credit unions, insurance companies, hedge funds, etc.).
Washington DC) | Adlumin (https://adlumin.com) is the leading compliance and cybersecurity automation platform (a.k.a. Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Platform in Finance. Adlumin leading financial Cloud-Native SIEM platform, with world-class analytics and machine learning, deploys in 20 minutes and is priced for any size business. Adlumin has developed proprietary User & Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) that writes its own rules for our SIEM, a Threat Intelligence Portal, included sophisticated financial reporting specifically for financial institutions, and included the FFIEC CAT Reporting Function in its platform.
This position is based out of Washington D.C. Adlumin is focused on financial institutions, including banks, credit unions, insurance companies, hedge funds, trusts, and other related industries.
- Development and delivery of Adlumin product demonstrations to prospects which includes the responsibility to lead all lead technical activities involved during the sales cycle
- Architecture design and planning in accordance with the prospect’s expectations
- Ability to provide customer implementation and support during Adlumin’s two-week no cost, no risk, proof of value (PoV)
- Successfully build relationships across customer’s IT silos to document their infrastructure and understand their challenges and seek out potential projects
- Ability to work closely with Adlumin’s National Marketing SVP in making tactical decisions regarding the sale
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth across the U.S.
- 5+ years of relevant experience selling supporting within the information security space; ideally, experience with SIEM technologies. Prefer expertise in at least one of the following: IBM QRadar, ArcSight, Splunk, SumoLogic, LogLogic, LogRhythm, RSA EnVision, Symantec SIM, and other similar marketplace product.
- Ability to effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- If you have done SIEM demos, you definitely should apply.
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a direct or channel Sales Engineer selling Enterprise Software
- Hands-on Knowledge of Security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Network / Endpoint Security, Incident Response, etc.)
- Experience installing and working with Windows, Linux, and Virtual Desktops
- Understanding of SOC environment
- Must have demonstrated experience working with customers and prospects to understand their technical challenges and requirements and to have effectively proposed desired solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress
- Knowledge of security threats, solutions, security tools, and network technologies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, CISSP, and/or other qualifications.
Adlumin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- Generous PTO
- Vision, Dental, 100% Coverage on Medical Insurance
- Beautiful new office space in downtown Washington D.C.
- Salary: $100,000 to $150,000 plus benefit
- Full-time Position
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of doing live customer demos for 45 minutes or more. experience do you have?