ADLUMIN SIEM FEATURES
- Unlimited Log/Device/System Coverage
- Automated log and Device Ingest
- Critical Server Log Management
- Real-time Event Log Management
- Windows & Linux Server Management
- Cloud and On-premise Ingest
- Integrated Compliance Management (PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, FFEIC)
- Secure & Encrypted Log Management
- Log Data Normalization
- No Rules to Write or Hardware to Manage
- Artificial Intelligence Writes Your SIEM's Rules (no need to hire anyone)
- Machine Learning & Automated Threat Intelligence
- Real-time Instrusion Detection Alerts
- 24/7 Network Vulnerability Assessment
- Analyzes Firewall and VPN Log Data Along Side Network Account Data automatically
- Automated Anomaly Interpretation
- User and Device Context
Account / System Context
- Risk Management, Visualization, and Analysis
- Automated Reporting for Auditors and Compliance
- Understand Risk with 1 Button Click
- Visualize All Privileged Users & Groups
- Make Decisions in Minutes, Not Days
- Financial Compliance Audit Reports Included
- Know Everything About an Account with 1 Click
- 90-Days of Research Included with SIEM
- 24/7 Anomaly Hunting w/o Hiring Anyone
- Designed for Financial Institutions
Improve Network Health / Identity Eco-system
While Adlumin finds intruders in your network, we do much more. We identify Stale Accounts, Accounts with Reversible Encryption, accounts with passwords that don't expire, privileged accounts that are mis-configured, IT Operations Failures, and NIST Cyber Framework violations.
User network privileges are difficult to understand with active directory. Adlumin Platform let's you visualize authority so you know who has authorization to touch your ePHI, PCI, or other sensitive data
Detect Intruders / Lateral Movement
Adlumin uses sophisticated world-class activities to detect when an intruder or malicious insider is moving to systems that have not been accessed by the account in question. This is done in real-time without the organization taking any additional action on the network at all.
Adlumin helps you clean up your identity eco-system by knowing what your users are doing on your network every day. Do you really know who has access to your organizations most sensitive data
Quicker Incident Response
With many platforms you need to wait weeks for the answers. Adlumin gives you the answers you need in real-time without waiting to import data into an appliance, then having to program queries. With Adlumn, the analytics and report features are already programmed ready to help.
Adlumin identifies all the areas in your network health/identity eco-system that make you vulnerable. We point out weak and reversible encryption which also violate Payment Card Industry (PCI DSS) standards.
Visualize Privileges Across Your Network
Adlumin Business Use Cases
Malicious employees or contractors use their legitimate access rights to copy and steal confidential information. Adlumin establishes baseline behavior for every employee 24/7. It tracks and remembers every file created or copied by an employee. Finally, it detects anomalous employee behavior as it happens in real-time.
Intruders in your network don't know how or what your legitimate users do on your network. In fact, intruders user behavior is almost never the same as the legitimate user, who's credentials were stolen. Adlumin hunts on your network 24/7 for the changes in behavior that flag an intruder and alerts you. Having Adlumin is like getting a team of five cyber security professionals hunting on your network every day.
Legacy Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) and other rule-based defenses are designed for large scale collection, correlation, and storage and not detecting who, what, when, where, and how someone is attacking the organization. Rule-based solutions flood security teams with false alarms and are useless against the unknown, insider, target, zero-day, and emerging threats.